IMPORTANT CONVERSION NOTICE (netins.net to cltel.net):
To prevent receiving doubles of new messages while retaining old emails from your netins.net account you will need to disable the netins.net account settings (not remove them) after adding in your cltel.net email address. For instructions scroll down to the bottom of this page
1. Open your Outlook 2011 email program.
2. Click on the Tools menu then Accounts.
3. Choose the E-mail Account option.
4. Enter the following information as provided by your ISP into the Email Account area then click Add Account.
5. From the accounts screen select your account from the left panel. The account settings already entered will populate the right panel.
6. Under the Outgoing Server settings, place a check mark next to Override Default Port then change the port number from 25 to 587.
7. Click on the More Options button.
8. Under Authentication choose User Name and Password.
9. Fill out the user name and password information if it did not automatically fill. Click on OK when completed.
You are now ready to begin using your new mail account.
Disable Outlook 2011 Send/Receive1. Open Outlook and go to Preferences
2. Select Schedules
3. Remove or uncheck the netins.net account from the send and receive schedule.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 Algona Municipal Utilities
All Rights Reserved.