Please Note: IMAP is the preferred account type of hand held devices as it will not download messages but rather store them on the server. This will save space on the device. Some devices will only allow IMAP setup.
1. Tap Settings.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select Add Account.
4. Choose Other.
5. Select Add Mail Account.
6. Enter the following information as provided by your ISP. Click Next when completed.
7. Select IMAP and enter the following information as provided by your ISP. Scroll down the screen to fill out all the fields. Click Next when completed.
8. A screen will pop up asking if you want to continue without using SSL. Select Yes.
9. Click Next and then Save the account.
You are now ready to begin using your new mail account.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 Algona Municipal Utilities
All Rights Reserved.